2. Meta Robots- Meta Robots makes it easy to tell the search engines will posts you want indexed and which you don’t. The array of options give you the most control over how the search spiders will crawl your pages.
3. SEO Smart Links- This tool makes interlinking fast and easy. It allows you to automatically link certain phrases back to certain posts every time you mention the phrase. It’s a hassle free way to make sure you’re linking back in a way that enhances your blog’s usability.
4. Google SEO Positioner- How can you know if your SEO efforts are paying off unless you keep track of your performance? This plugin tracks your ranking for certain keywords in Google. It’s a great way to see what keywords you need to focus on.
6. Yet Another Related Posts Plugin- You want your visitors to continue browsing through your blog after reading a post. One of the best ways to do this is to use a related posts plugin. This plugin can be used to include a short list at the end of each post with links to other similar posts. It keeps your readers moving through your blog in an orderly fashion.
8. No Self Pings - Internal linking is a crucial part of blogging. It keeps your visitors moving through your blog, and it adds to the user experience. Of course, it can be annoying getting notified each time you drop an internal link. The No Self Pings tool eliminates these notifications, only alerting you when you receive back links from other sites.
9. SEO Friendly Images- Images are an important part of blogging. They give your posts a unique flair, and they help break up the content. SEO Friendly Images does exactly what it says– it makes your blog images search engine friendly. The tool is easy to use, and it’ll save you a lot of time.